Terms & Use
Welcome to the website of Reegeek.com.
- We provide its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). In addition, when you use any reegeek.com service (e.g., Customer Reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. Reegeek.com reserves the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
- Accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before proceeding.
- Under this agreement, the payment processing services of goods and/or services purchased on this website are provided by：
- Company：Fuxie Hardware Products Co., Ltd.
- ADDRESS：No.13 Yinsong Road, Shangyuan Village, Qingxi Town, Dongguan City
Use of Site:
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, reegeek.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by reegeek.com in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
- Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by rotita.com in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by reegeek.com in advance. Reegeek.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if reegeek.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to reegeek.com's interests.
- You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the U.S. or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties. Reegeek.com may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and reegeek.com has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site.
- You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including, without limitation, financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify reegeek.com of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site's security.
- Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the site, anything that you submit or post to the site and/or provide reegeek.com, including, without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary, and by submitting or posting, you agree to irrevocably license the entry and all IP rights related thereto (excluding the moral rights such as authorship right) to reegeek.com without charge and reegeek.com shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatic