Shipping & Handling
- As a result of COVID-19, we will sterilize the products and packages, you can rest assured to purchase orders.
- Many countries have reduced flights because of COVID-19, your packages maybe take longer to deliver as normal, but we will do our best to ship your order earlier.
- Orders placed from April 11, 2020, to April 27, 2020, with Flat Rate Shipping may experience a 5-10 day delay. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Immediately after your order is placed, an Order Confirmation email with a summary of your order as well as your shipping and billing details will be sent to you.Many countries have reduced flights because of COVID-19, your packages maybe take longer to deliver as normal, but we will do our best to ship your order earlier. We beg for your understanding.
- Once your order is conﬁrmed, your items will be prepared for shipping. Most items take 1-2 business days to be processed while some may take up to 3-5 business days. While we work hard to ensure your order is prepared for shipping as quickly as possible, some items may have longer processing time due to low product availability. In such circumstances, you will be notified by email of the delay.
- For orders over US$29.00, you can enjoy free Flat Rate Shipping. You may also opt for Express Shipping for an additional fee. Please note that Express Shipping requires a street address in English and a contact number as delivery cannot be made to P.O. Box addresses.
- Due to longer customs clearance times experienced, e.g. due to more stringent security checks, please be advised that Flat Rate Shipping and Standard Shipping time may be affected.
- Orders cannot be delivered to military addresses (APO, FPO, DPO), Guam, Jersey, Guernsey, Virgin Islands (UK), Isle of Man, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Reunion, Martinique, South Africa, India, Philippines, Malawi, Moldova, Papua New Guinea, Bermuda, Jordan, Grenada. For US territories, please provide an alternative address. For customers in Puerto Rico, please state Puerto Rico in the country section instead of state or province.
- Shipping method can be selected at Checkout.
- If you need to modify the order, it may result in the order amount not meeting the previous shipping standards / coupons usage conditions, which may result in a reduction in the refund amount.
- Before modifying the order, the customer service will send you a confirmation message, and we will process the order after receiving your confirmation, so please reply as soon as possible.
SHIPPING TO USASHIPPING METHODCOSTSHIPPING TIME
(EXCLUDES PROCESSING TIME)
|Flat Rate Shipping||
$4.99 for orders less than $29USD
FREE shipping for orders over $29USD
|17-25 business days|
$6.99 for orders less than $29USD
FREE shippingfor orders over $29USD
|9-15 business days|
$19.99 for orders less than $149USD
FREE shipping for orders over $149USD
|3-7 business days|
SHIPPING TO OTHER COUNTRY AND DESTINATIONS
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email with details about the items in the package as well as a tracking number and a link to the shipping company website. To track your package, simply click onto the link provided. You can also track the status of your shipment on your Rotita user account.
- Please note that sometimes it takes the shipping company some time to update the status of the shipment and your tracking link may not work immediately. In the event of any unsuccessful delivery, you will also be notified by e-mail.
- If you do not receive your package, please contact us within 6 months of your order date. Our customer service representative will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note overdue requests may not be accepted.
Custom Tax or Duty
- Normally, customers are not assessed any additional duties or taxes via Flat Rate Shipping. However, sometimes customers may be required to pay tariffs on their purchases. If there are any custom duties or taxes levied, we can refund 50% of the tariffs. Please keep the receipt of the payment and contact our customer service by submitting a ticket.